An overview of Very
Very is a very popular online retailing brand that is headquartered in Speke, Liverpool. Started in July 2009 as a subsidiary of the Shop Direct Group, the online shopping outlet has grown steadily to extend its operations nationwide. Owned by the famous Barclay brothers (Sir David and Sir Frederick), Very have grown tremendously from its early days when it was known as a “Littlewood” brand. The online retailer has gone on to form strategic partnerships with leading UK and global brands. With Very, online shoppers can conveniently shop from the comfort of their homes. The online store also makes shopping very easy as it ensures that customers get to shop for many brands and products from a single platform.
Shopping with very.co.uk
Very is a popular online store in the UK that helps its consumers access quality and premium products at affordable prices. The good thing about this shopping outlet is that you get to access all your favourite brands in one eCommerce platform. This makes shopping a lot easier. The online store comes with several departments to help shoppers to navigate easily when shopping for multiple products. With Very, you can get numerous products according to various departments such as Gifts & Jewelry, beauty, Gaming, Electricals, Home & Garden, Sports & Leisure, Toys, Child & Baby, Men’s, and Women’s products.
Shop from reputable international brands
Very.co.uk is an online store that offers you the opportunity to easily access products from leading global brands. Online shoppers are catered to a well-curated shoppers experience when they use this eCommerce platform to shop from some of the best and most stylish brands in the world. You can easily have access to various products like:
• Clothes and fashion: Adidas, River Island, V by Very, Barbour, Nike, Levi’s, Tommy Hilfiger, Boss, Very Man, and many more.
• Beauty and makeup products: GHD, Benefit, and many more.
• Bedroom furniture and home décor: Silentnight, Swoon, Dulux, Mamas and Papas, and many more.
• Home cleaning products: Shark, Dyson, and many more.
• Games and electronics: Xbox, Samsung, and many more.
Three convenient ways to pay for purchased items
At very.co.uk, online shoppers have three easy ways to pay for the items that they have purchased. Its flexible payment terms are why many people love the online store. When you shop with this eCommerce business, you can pay through one of the following:
• Pay now: This option is for regular buyers with the cash to pay for all their items at product checkout.
• Pay in 3: This is a special payment option that allows you to split the total cost of items purchased over 3 months.
• Pay later: You can choose to purchase items and decide to pay at a later time.
• Pay monthly: Shoppers also have the option to pay for items purchased every month. This option comes with flexible payments that are made every month to the store.
Convenient and reliable product deliveries
Very as a brand have one of the most efficient product delivery systems in the UK. Customers can shop conveniently with the platform knowing that their products will be delivered straight to them. The online retailing giants offer free product deliveries within the UK for purchases that are about 30 pounds or more.